Food-nomena delivered from around the world!
1. Stinky tofu fans should try mao tofu (hairy tofu). As for everyone else, the fermented, moldy Chinese delicacy will make your hairs stand up.
2. Mint, papaya, garlic, peanut, coconut… There’s a chutney for every Indian meal. Here are the 10 best ones.
3. When in Bali, you relax and pig out. Literally — with a whole spit-roasted suckling pig stuffed with spices.
4. Favorite British savory spread Marmite doesn’t go down so well with Japanese taste-testers.
5. Charles and Diana loved simple home cooking like shepherd’s pie and bangers and mash, according to the former personal chef to the royals.
And with these five delicious food-nomena, it’s a global wrap! Till next time!